Excited to try Forme Superblends?
Use code FORME40 at checkout
What better way to start your sunday than with a batch of fluffy pancakes, that are good for your health.
These pancakes are made with Forme Spiced Turmeric Superblend. Which makes it not only a perfect pre or post workout breakfast, but boosts your immune system and reduces inflammation. No need for a host of ingredients, forme superblends contains turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, coconut milk and is naturally sweetened with stevia.
Paleo | Dairy Free | Gluten free
Serves 6 (2-3 pancakes per serve)
1 cup almond meal
⅓ cup flax meal
2 -3 tbsp Forme Spiced Turmeric Superblend
2-3 tbsp raw honey
1 cup almond milk
Natural sweeteners such as honey, lemon, maple syrup
Nuts & seeds
- Add all the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until combined without lumps
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients
- Using a whisk, mix the ingredients until a smooth liquid consistency
- Place a pan on low-medium heat and pour a 1 tbsp of olive oil/butter on to the pan (this prevents the pancakes sticking to the pan)
- Use a ladle/ or a ¼ cup for the mixture per pancake
- Pour mixture on to the heated pan and cook for 3 minutes or until bubbles start to appear on the surface on the pancake
- Flip the pancake over and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until a golden brown colour
- Transfer cooked pancake to a plate and repeat the process until the mixture is gone
- Add toppings of your choice and serve!