We all have guilty pleasures and ice cream is definitely a common one. Enjoy this nice cream recipe as a healthy alternative. The base of nice-cream is made from frozen bananas. Using banana instead of sugar and cream/milk offers a healthier, high fibre option to ice cream. The natural sweetness of bananas keeps that sweet and creamy ice-cream taste you all know and love. We also added in a scoop of Forme Cacao Superblend for a hit of medicinal mushrooms and healthy fats. (Haven’t tried Forme Superblends? Receive 40% off + free shipping on your first order by entering FORME40 at checkout)
So not only does this nice cream taste delicious it boosts our immune system and helps fight inflammation.
We love enjoying nice-cream on a hot afternoon as a snack or even as a post-dinner treat!
Vegan | refined sugar-free | Gluten-free
3 frozen bananas
½ cup frozen cauliflower/zucchini *optional for an extra hit of veggies
3 tbsp Forme Cacao Superblend
⅓ cup of coconut milk
Toppings of your choice * optional but highly recommended
- Put all ingredients into a high-speed blender or a food processor
- Blend until desired consistency
- Pour into bowls and add your favourite toppings
- Shredded coconut
- Cacao nibs
- Fresh fruit
- Nut butters
- Nuts and seeds such as hemp, chia, almonds, walnuts etc
- Spotty bananas = creamy nice cream
- Pre-cut your bananas before freezing. This will make the blending time quicker and the consistency nice and thick
Haven’t tried Forme Superblends? Receive 40% off your first order + free shipping
Discounts will automatically be applied at checkout.